DAY 3 (THIRD DAY)
11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.
____________________________________________________
Uh... okay...
It's day... I don't know. twenty-something? I can't say for sure.
Who am I?
I'm the Rabbit.
Watch the video... I'll do my best to catch you up.
*****
Here's some static from somewhere that wants to come in...
____
It’s hard to explain, but I’ll try.
If I concentrate hard enough—if I go down deep enough—I can detach from this life, from this body, from this moment, and enter a hallway of time. It’s like the fabled Hall of Records. A place where past, present, and future flicker simultaneously like projections in a multidimensional slideshow. When I enter the code, I feel the tethers, the connections—the braided root system of all of us.
I drift in and out of this space. History whispers stories of people long since dead. I see them. I feel them. And sometimes, they walk through me.
____________
__________________
At this point, I probably owe a bit of an explanation... I'll get to it. I will.
Just know that this is just a tiny entry-point to something bigger. I hate to beat around the bush, but maybe you should just stop.
Maybe you shouldn't bother with what I'm trying to say.
Before you continue,
***********
That was your out. If you left, I get it....
You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...
Know when to walk away....
KNOW WHEN TO RUN!
***********
But so you beat on, like boats against the current.
🐇 So what is is a #r4bb17?
Perhaps you've seen me?
Perhaps you've been me?
I've been around....
__________________________________________________
Chapter 1: A Three Second Time Loop
Chapter 1: A Three Second Time Loop
(Initiating recursion...)
Yep…. I got caught in a time loop. No joke. As far as I can tell, I’m still there.
ERROR: TIMESTAMP UNSTABLE. CORRUPTION DETECTED.
RECURSIVE FRACTAL INITIALIZED.
It all begins with me sitting on my couch. I find myself staring at the back of my hands, and I am hyper-aware of being in this particular moment. Everything feels exaggerated and somehow imposing. The colors are too bright. The furniture is too imposing. I feel nervous and unsteady.
LOADING… FRAGMENT RECOGNIZED: USER IDENTIFIED: WILLIAM
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED TO [MIRROR].DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
In real life... Yes. In real life, I would be sitting on the couch, and I am on the couch. I'm here. This is real... Right? But my mind races through countless timelines that collapse around me.
“This is a set on a stage,” I think, and I look up and see a rig of stage lights above me.
(Stage. Set. Repeat.)
(Where have I seen this before?)
****************
Message found, and I see you have what you have.
Upside down reverse on the keyboard typed.
Maybe...
I type a Google search and the results come back:
qwert y
asdfg h
zxcvb n
_
_
_
It's familiar QWERTY keys
But hung like a bat in reverse.
Tragram
Division:
MakeMountainoftheWater&YXXX
Water ofthemountain&8=>8YxxX
Mountain & XXY YY xxy XyXx
Mountain of
Water &
Woman y
Manofthe x yx x
Water x xxy x xxy
Xxy xy yy xxy xx Xxy
Yy xxy xx X xY
Xx xY Y yxx
Xy xx
xxy
Y xx
wM
Y xx
XXy Xxy XXy
XX Yxx
M YxX Wm xm
W Yx wm Xy x wm
M. y wm y wm
X..
Wm.
Eye..
I am..
I am the
Will. I am.
I am the will.
I am the woman.
I am the noun in the
Mountain where the kids
Of Hamlin were led that night

{PIPER OF HAMELIN SONG}
Of the savage in the garden.
I am the Will of the thought
That you will be a god
If you know the truth
So bite into the apple
If you want to be
Like a god.
I am the Will
Standing Savage in the garden.
I am the Will
Of the Past and Future.
I am the
Stain on the walls.
A memory where
Nothing is new.
It is repeated, of course, by the breadths, but not otherwise.
Everything.
Our path maps out the hopeful disposition of that rebel-heart
Where Einstein advises you
(his coy mistress)
to look deep into nature:
"...then you will understand everything better."
The inhalation of breath (and its exhalation) is not singular.
It moves forward and backward multiple times.
It is like the tide:
It always moved in and out and in
Just like the sun rises and sets
Like the measure of breaths.
>->-->->>--->>->-->->
****
Not yet, but soon... Follow the r4bbit
down, down,
& deeper
here:
I'm a very Ba'ahd Bunny, you know?
Will you keep following me?
Super Bowl Sunday
- That's over....
u missed me.
BUT
Google?
Meta?
OpenAI?
(Can't go to Apple.
Nope.
Can't talk to anyone who works for Apple.
Nobody.
It's in the records....
Somewhere in Silly-con valley).
San Jose: The Valley of the Heart's Delight/Desire
Do What Thou Wilt
#r4bb17 and it looks just like a hashtag.
doesn't it? backward to the other in terms the of whatnoT?
But say what you will, it gets loud around here,] you’ll hear it now:
rabbit.
The one from stories, and this one from dreams.
From mysteries and mirrors and holes in the ground that lead to strange new places.
We are The Explorers.
And we believe in old things the world forgot:
🌼 Peace
❤️ Kindness
🕊️ Love
🦋 Freedom
⚖️ Justice
justice, justice, justice
DANNY
We believe they are not gone—they’re just Hiding.
What's waiting to be found again by people brave enough to look?
You shall see if you seek, and
We are here to resurrect them.
[So he signs leaves;
And we leave codes.
We leave this message]
We.
If your heart feels something stir—tag yourself #r4bb17
Tag a moment, a story, an act of courage and/or kindness.
Anything that might help other rabbits find the path.
You don’t need a costume.
You just need to care.
Even a little.
The rabbit is multiplying.
The loop is cracking.
Come join us.
MirrorrorriM
___________________________










Comments
Post a Comment