DAY 7 (SEVENTH DAY OF REST)

Day 7
Draft...  to be updated soon...  And often

____________________________________

... and so we beat on....

-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...- -. V . i ...- b . r .-. t .. i ... o ..-. n --- .-. . ...- . .-. / .. ... / -. . ...- . .-. / .. ...
V-.-. i --- s -. i ... o --- n -. .- -. - / ... --- ..- -. -..-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...-V-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...-ow.l
.75

MWMWMwm w ʍ ʍ M
                                                                                                                                      *
Mountain      *                                               *                                                

Water                      *                       *          M      *                                      *                        *
                                                  x               v^V                                  
Mountain                             *   y               Mounƚ                 *                                   *
Waƚer                            *               *     Mounƚa*n        
Maples                    
Mountain                *    William         X              *
Water               *        *        iam      * W *      
Oaks                                         txuxkb y,sc,u,l
Piper                              *       0)   * Wat    *            G=01g/e
Song                                  *      *   Waƚer       *               e/
Mounƚain                               *       M                 *    7e09-7ad-'I




Water                            hvid x.s ,b,l ., t,,k ; fvkh,
Mounƚain                              ng,b i;tn ,;n ng, jmvcn .g,t cn cl j,mr,tn,k jxm ng, dcth
Waƚer                               hxk hxu, xt, lxt lx ., ixvsk iscth nx gcr
X                    gg cl ycnn,m ;tk i;ttxn y, l.;ssx.,k


///\\//\\\\//\////\\\\///\\\\\/////\\\////\\\/\/\\/\//\\\/\/\\//\\/\/\\//\\2b2b2b2//\\\//\/\\\2b2b2b//\\iam//\\\IA/\/\I/\M\/\/\//


-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...- -. V . i ...- b . r .-. t .. i ... o ..-. n --- .-. . ...- . .-. / .. ... / -. . ...- . .-. / .. ...
V-.-. i --- s -. i ... o --- n -. .- -. - / ... --- ..- -. -..-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...-V-. --- .. - .-. -... .. ...-ow.l
.75

Day / Night

Heriophant / High Priestess


has passed.

NOW IS DAY 4

frozen in the tag of bt&b rescued...

THEse are the DAYS OF 🍷 & 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


+1

FIVE

3

FOUR



I met a nice woman today.  She described the clown and gave him a name.  She spoke of the future and children powerful and mighty.  She put a claim on the future, and I blessed that future.  I am witness to what will come.  The angel 444 to whom I spoke dared to dream in the face of a beast with devil's eyes.  She soothed the 2headed goat-fur beast.  

For I am 666 and 7 too.  
I am me, and none of you or all of you.  

*****

I listened to music on my way to Google.  Yes, I really show up at Google dressed as a rabbit.  I've made videos about the Silicon Valley of the Shadow of Death; Apple, Google, Facebook, etc.  Anyhow, I listened to Hunx and his Punx, Xiu Xiu, Perfume Genius, and the Pixies' Doggerel...   I remember San Jose in different times.  











SEVEN Yeasts Talk

  1. 5:57 PM

    Ticket to the Moon.... The Remix edition...
  2. We be yeast talking... "Y'all ain't got no MONEY..." "Ticket to the Moon..." WTF, that n$&*@! is broke... If I want to make a million $$$ I do it with keys... Ticket to the Moon. Shit I can't finish... I paid the rent... Ticket to the moon... Ticket to the moon... Ticket to the moon... Need pimpin'. Ticket to the Moon. Bad bitch... We the navy and the army. I turn a pretty woman into a pervert. No tampax, but I got 'em... playing around. I'm at court with my teammates... Don't you know it's a beautiful new day... Running down the avenue... Mr. Blue! Mr. Bluesky, please tell us why you had to hide away for so long. Where did we go wrong?
  3. Hey you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race.
  4. She got you baby daddy
  5. So long
  6. Where did we go wrong
  7. Hey there Mr. Blue... We're so pleased to be with you. Everybody's watching you.
  8. This bitch wearing black and white
  9. We gotta talk the price down
  10. The bitches...
  11. Mr Blue Sky please tell us why you had to hide... see what you do. Everybody's watching you.
  12. (Laughter)
  13. 6:04 PM

    She put me to sleep
  14. You decide where n$8^#'s reside
  15. Just stay a while... Hear for yourself and if you put me in a box make sure it's a big box
  16. Burn burn burn
  17. Little brother bad
  18. Music
  19. Einstein
  20. What do you think we come here for? Our G-ddam health or something.
  21. Also the muslims
  22. They been waiting a long time.
  23. I hate to wait
  24. Everybody must be getting time now...
  25. Time to reveal myself
  26. I am the...
  27. Dr. Nausbaum was right.
  28. (He's my therapist...)
  29. He said get it out in the open.
  30. I spent 10 whole days in Jerusalem.
  31. Make sure I show off.
  32. Ain't got no....
  33. (Piano... _
  34. )
  35. Because your kiss is on my list
  36. Because your kiss
  37. (Because your kiss)
  38. Bitches be do that
  39. I'm delivering
  40. What would make the roof disappear into a pyramid?
  41. That's what n*$#%$'s scared of.
  42. I used to smoke gelato.

So Mote it Be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 (Day One) First Day

DAY 4 (FOURTH DAY)

DAY 3 (THIRD DAY)