DAY 6 (SIXTH DAY)

Rabbi 7

more to come


  1. And then it was this…. Thank you to those in this group who have contacted me and spoken to me when I reached out. If you are in PodX, I already know if you’re with or against me.
    Let the dice fall where they may. I go by many names.
    Some call me Billy (I hear radio waves in my head). Some call me lonesome cowboy bill. Some don’t call or connect and claim to be a friend. I AM also WILL I AM. But I am Danny237, too. I AM R4bb17 Which is really Rabbi (Jokes on you). I said aI was a teacher from day one. What were you expecting? Unicorns and lollipops?

  2. [Yeah, they're here, too... Unicorns and dolphins, too. But that's not where you're at, is it?]
  3. You got The Shining with Psalm 33:3 so I told you even then. Yes, I am Danny as a boy, But ai’m Daniel as a Man. I come to preach as a Rabbi R4bb17 in the days foretold. 2 years fermenting. 3 years magic. 7 years in the 13 Of always Good buy Trash compactor Food for donkeys. So if you shunned me when I asked for help, Go fuck yourself. Not even worth my time or game anymore. Beetles don’t get to hitch a ride. Only spyders.
  4. https://geometicallegory.blogspot.com/2017/12/polyamorous-taffy.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 (Day One) First Day

DAY 4 (FOURTH DAY)

DAY 3 (THIRD DAY)